Sunday, July 10, 2011

President Obama @ Twitter Town Hall

Experiment:
I am feeling disconnected from: 1) the President, 2) things going on in Washington DC, and 3) public/friends opinions.  In an attempt to solve this I: listen to NPR everyday; am following some blogs; have created this blog; and want to ask you a favor.

Barak Obama Live Tweeting from the Twitter Town Hall on July 7, 2011 
Watch these 60 minutes of our President talking and post your honest reaction to it. I figured I start here since it is a Twitter Town Hall and I am using facebook and Blogger to do this.

Watch for, or share with me, more interesting videos, articles, opinions or events so I can put them here.

Thanks so much, I'll need you help paying attention,
Craig

1 comment:

Craig Cimmons said...

I really like listening to Obama talk. It might be my political leanings but I could not stand listening to Bush talk. Obama makes me feel like he cares and is not just saying what his advisers told him to say.
I honestly think he wants the bipartisan battles to stop so he can actually help things change. I often think about what kind of president he would be in better economic times.
The thing I appreciated was when talking about alternative energy and oil dependency he did not use things like clean coal and nuclear as options. He listed actual alternatives, not dangerous replacements that are the lesser of two evils.
I think his honesty is what I like best about him. I really enjoy when he talks and says the word "come on!" or "that's ridiculous".